Here at Magical Smiles Family Dentistry, we strive to create a fun-filled, relaxing, environment for the whole family. We pride ourselves in educating families to practice good oral hygiene. Our goal is to provide service to families of Central Missouri one smile at a time, creating a magical experience.
408 Dix Road
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Phone (573) 638-3897
Fax (573) 635-4461 or (573) 761-0515
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
What Sets Us Apart
Hospital- We provide full comprehensive dental treatment for small children as well as special needs children and adults at Capital Region Hospital or St. Mary’s Hospital- the choice is yours
Special Needs - Our Staff works every day to see that our patients have a safe, comfortable and functional experience. We have been seeing patients with special needs since our doors first opened.
Outreach - Our Staff will attend events such as health fairs and classrooms to provide education and instruction relating to dentistry. These events must be scheduled in advance. Contact our office for further information
- much lower x-ray emission than traditional x-ray, superior diagnostic capabilities
- Panoramic & Cephalametric x-ray machine imaging of all teeth at one time, jaw joints analysis, skeletal film that is especially important for diagnosing proper orthodontic treatment.
- CBCT 3D Imaging
- Our Electronic Handpieces-dramatically reduces the noise emitted by the "drill".
- State of the Art hard and soft tissue lasers allow the ability to remove decay, bone , tissue, with minimal pain and much quicker healing response
- Hand lighted mirrors instead of traditional lights to exam children's teeth and help reduce their anxiety during their dental checkups.
- Nitrous oxide is a safe, effective way to provide a comfortable dental experience.
- Trio's Scanners are the "alternative" to traditional impressions/molds of teeth. A small wand is used to capture the images needed. They are then transferred to a digital file and directly emailed to the laboratory.
- We continue to research and provide to our patients what we believe to be the highest quality filling and crown materials. We stay current on the newest innovations and technology.