We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We are so excited to announce our reopening! The staff at Magical Smiles is looking forward to getting back to work and caring for our patients! Magical Smiles has used the mandated shutdown to train our doctors and staff, as well as, modify our facility to ensure everyone’s safety. We are currently following recommendations from our local, state, and federal government, as well as the CDC, OSHA and the American Dental Association to ensure safety for all patients and staff. Please read this entire page for changes to expect.
We understand that it is frustrating that many of our previously scheduled patients’ visits have been cancelled and or rescheduled. The shutdown has created many situations that have required us to place patients on antibiotics due to pain and infection. We will be taking care of those patients first. We are working within each doctor’s team to go through our lists of cancelled patients to reschedule everyone in the order that they were cancelled considering the level of need for certain procedures. All orthodontic patients and patients with laboratory work such as crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, and retainers etc. should call to schedule if you have not been contacted. If you have been contacted to reschedule please follow up with us even if it is to delay your treatment at this time. If scheduling issues arise we will refer your case to your doctors’ team and they will contact you within 1-2 business days to help you! Please be patient and courteous with our staff through this process!!
Entering the office
- You will receive a text with a phone number 24hours prior to your visit. Do not delete this text! If you are unable to text please go to the front door. Please social distance 6 feet if other patients are entering the facility at the same time as you.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your scheduled appointment time.
- Call the number from the text.
- The front desk will instruct you when to enter the facility.
- When you enter we will take your temperature and ask screening questions again.
- You will be asked to wait in your car. If you need to wait in lobby let us know ahead of time for us to make arrangements.
- We will then page you with our paging system to come in.
- Your assistant will be waiting for you at the door to escort you to your treatment room.
Changes for visit
- Only one person will be allowed to come in with a patient. Please let our staff know when you schedule your visit if this is not possible.
- Our facility will be cooler than usual. You may need a blanket or sweatshirt.
- No toys or books will be available so bring entertainment for yourself or children.
- Limit use of the bathroom during your visit.
- Treatment room door will be closed during your visit.
- Social distancing of six feet will be expected!
- No food or drink will be allowed. If you have a medical reason that this cannot be followed please let our staff know when you receive your paperwork
Please keep in mind that all of the changes are for your safety!!! Try to be courteous and understanding with our staff. We need your help to ensure that we can continue to deliver the highest quality dentistry available safely to all patients. We can’t wait to see your smile!