Jefferson City Dentist - Jefferson City Dental Office
Here at Magical Smiles Family Dentistry, we strive to create a fun-filled, relaxing, environment for the whole family. We pride ourselves in education families to practice good oral hygiene. Our goal is to provide service to families of Central Missouri one smile at a time, creating a magical experience.
408 Dix Road
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Phone (573) 638-3897
Fax (573) 635-4461 or (573) 761-0515
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
We are contracted providers for the following insurance:
- Delta Dental
- HealthCare USA
- Missouri Care
- HomeState Health
- Missouri Health Net
- United HealthCare
If you don't see your plan, contact our office. We will file with other insurances!
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We can take payment by cash, check, credit or debit card:
- Discover Card
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilites and Equipment
- Latest in x-ray technology-Direct Digital x-yas
- much lower x-ray emission than traditional x-ray, superior diagnostic capabilities
- Panoramic & Cephalametric x-ray machine imaging of all teeth at one time, jaw joints analysis, skeletal film that is especially important for diagnosing proper orthodontic treatment.
- Electronic Handpieces-dtamatically reduces the noise emitted by the "drill" Fully computerized for scheduling, charting, reviewing x-rays
- Several soft and hard tissue lasers gives the ability to remove cavities, bone and tissues with a laser verses a drill or scalpel healing can be faster and less painful
- Hand lighted mirrors instead of traditional lights for examination of teeth or kids to reduce feattill visits at the dentist.
- Nitrous oxide sedation super safe effective for sedating patients for a more comfortable visit
- Fully renovated facility in late 2011 and a new adult section in 2013
- Latest dental materials are being used white fillings and crowns ate not all created equal we have researched and used what we believe ate the highest quality of fillings and crown materials.
- Hygiene Pro Hand piece- cordless that promote less noise to help decrease feat for children